TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Super8.ph!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Super8’s Website, located at www.super8.ph.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using the website (as defined below), you agree that you have read and understood the terms in these Terms and Conditions which are applicable to you. These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Super8. The Agreement applies to your use of the website provided by Super 8. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use or continue to use this website.
- Super8 may amend the terms in the Agreement at any time. Such amendment shall be effective once they are posted on the Website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the Website after any such amendments shall be taken to mean that you have read such amendments and agree to be bound by the same.
- “Super8” is a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the Philippines, with registered office address at Units 507, 508 & 509 South East Building, Central 2, 28th corner 7th Avenues, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila.
- “Website” refers to this website provided by Super8, www.super8.ph
- “Related Software” means any software associated, used, supplied and made available for download and installation by Super8.
- "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logged on this website who is expected to comply to Super8’s terms and conditions.
- “Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your first name, last name, store name, home or store address, email address, cellular phone number, and telephone number;
- Representations, Warranties, and Undertakings
By using the Website, you represent, warrant/undertake that:
- You have legal capacity to enter into the Agreement and that you are at least eighteen (18) years old;
- All information which you provide shall be true and accurate;
- You will comply with these Terms and Conditions and other policies of Super8;
- You will use the Website only for its intended and lawful purposes;
- You will not use the Website and/or any Related Software to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience;
- You will not try to interrupt or harm the Website and/or any Related Software in any way;
- You will not utilize modified devices or applications with the intent of evading detection or facilitating any activities intended to defraud Super8, nor disrupt the functions of the Website and/or Related Software.
- You agree to assume full responsibility and liability for all loss or damage suffered by yourself, Super8 or other party as a result of your breach of this Agreement.
- Restrictions on the Use of the Website
You shall not:
- Rent, lease, sublicense, distribute or transfer copies of the Website and/or Related Software, or the license for use of the Website to any third parties;
- Modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate the Website and/or Related Software, or create derivative works based on the Website and/or Related Software;
- Interrupt the normal operation of the Website, or use any methods to export or modify the source code of the Website and/or Related Software; and
- Upload or send out any kinds of computer viruses, worms, trojans, malicious codes/software, and/or any other programs that may potentially cause unexpected or damaging effects to the Website and/or Related Software.
Different models of hardware and versions of software may have firmware and settings that are not compatible with the Website and/or Related Software. Although Super8 endeavors to make the Website work properly on most devices, Super8 does not warrant compatibility of the Website and/or Related Software with specific devices.
- Super8 collects and processes your personal data in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, or the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
- Super8 reserves the right to monitor all messages or comments and to remove any message or comment in the Website which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that:
- Your messages and comments are your own and/or based on your personal experiences
- Your message or comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Your message or comment does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent remark/s, or any other material that may be considered unlawful, illegal or immoral
- Your message or comment is not intended to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- By posting on the Website, you agree that Super8 may use or reproduce, and/or authorize third parties to use or reproduce your message or comment on any other media for purposes of promoting Super 8.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties hereto in respect of the subject matter contained herein, and there are no restrictions, agreements, promises, representations, warranties, covenants, or undertakings with respect to the subject matter hereof other than those expressly set forth or referred to herein.
This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements and understandings among the Parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Super8 reserves the right to assign any and all of its rights, duties and obligations as stated herein and in the Website to any third party without need to notice to or consent from you. You may not assign your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Super8.
- No Waiver
Failure or delay at any time on the part of a party to exercise any right, power, or privilege under any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any future exercise thereof, and every right and remedy of Super8 shall continue in full force and effect until such right, power, privilege or remedy is specifically waived in writing by Super8.
- Third Party Rights
Unless expressly provided herein, this Agreement does not give rights to any third parties who are not party to this Agreement.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Venue of Action
In the event of any dispute, controversy, or claim arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the interpretation thereof, or any arrangements relating thereto or contemplated therein, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, all court actions arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the proper courts of Taguig City, Philippines to the exclusion of all other courts.
If any term or other provision of this Agreement is declared invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced, all other terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect, so long as the legal substance of the matters contemplated herein is not affected in any manner materially adverse to any party.