Super 8 Retail Systems, Inc.(Super 8) operates a chain of grocery in strategic locations from North to South Luzon which offers spot-on service and quality grocery items at wholesale prices. With 75 branches to date, Super8 has emerged at the forefront of the retail trading industry.
Collection of Customer Data
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. The Application collects Personal Data in a 'need to know basis' to be able to perform its purposes. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Full Name
3. Contact number
4. Email address
5. Super8 Rewards Card account number
7.Date of Birth
Bank Accounts, Card and other payment details will be processed separately and externally directed to the secure gateway payment links. Proof of payment such as deposit slip,bank or payment transfer will be needed to during your transactions.
We will also collect information about your preferences,inquiries,complaints and proposals through our conduct of surveys and as you message us in our 'Contact Us' page.
Applicants will also upload their resumes or curriculum vitae and fill up application form in the 'Careers' page if they've opted to apply on any available position in the company.
“Non-Personal Data” is any information that does not identify you individually but use for statistical or analytical data analysis. This includes but is not limited to:
1. Device Information (Device type,Device identifier, Hardware model, Operating system and Geo-location)
2. Log files (Internet Protocol (IP) address and Browser type)
3. Gateway payment links
Method and Timing of Collection
Collection process happens whenever you access this website, log-in or register in our Customer Loyalty Program membership, create your order,process your payment, purchase e-loads, join our raffle and promo activities, contact us for any inquiries or complaints, answer surveys and/or updates your profile.
Use and Disclosure of Customer Data
Super8 uses the information we collect for the purposes:
• To provide you a better online shopping with us
• To let you place orders and process payment of grocery items and/or e-loads
• To let you register online in Super 8 Rewards Card membership for you
to avail exclusive special deals,promos and discounts being offered
• To let you join and participate on raffles,games,contests,shows and other activities
• To address your inquiries/concerns received in email or any other communication means
• To maintain and review your transactions history for marketing research and strategic planning
• To notify you by means of call,sms or email for any updates on your orders, our services,events and other promotions
• To understand and analyze your activities for website analytics to optimize users experience
• To provide, operate and maintain our website with the use of log files to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website.
• To administer your career application in case you opted to submit your resume or curriculum vitae
• To conduct regular audit,checking and monitoring of your accounts or transactions
• To comply with legal obligations and perform processing or disclosure necessary that may be required under law or regulations.
We may share your information to our partners, authorized representatives, and third party service providers for the mentioned purposes above with your consent.
We may also share information in accordance with any lawful order of a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction or a government authority.
Security of Personal Data
We are committed in protecting the Personal Data that we collect, use, store, disclose and process. Collected personal information shall be stored in a secured database Only authorized personnel and accredited service providers shall be allowed to access and process your personal information, with appropriate restrictions and safeguards like SSL certificate and encryption to ensure confidentiality. Super 8 also ensures the implementation of other physical, organizational and technical security measures adhering to the DPA principles and its IRR to prevent any security incident or data breach to occur.
While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts,any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, no security measures will provided guaranteed and complete security against any interception or other type of misuse.
Retention and Deletion
You consent to Super 8 in retaining and storing your Personal Data. Rest assured that we will only be using the collected personal information to the extent of its necessity to serve the purposes above-stated. Your Personal Data will be retained no longer than 1year for the service or purposes mentioned above, or when Super8 no longer has a legal or business purpose for retaining your Personal Data, it will be deleted/disposed in a secure manner to prevent any further use of it.
Super8 will not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children below 18 years of age. This website is not intended for their use. As a parent or guardian, please do not allow a minor under your care to submit Personal Data to Super8. Please let us know in case the Personal Data of a minor administered in this Service. Super8 will take necessary measures to remove their data from the system.
Rights as Data Subjects
As a data subject, you also have the right to:
1. Withdraw your consent in using, disclosing, and/or processing of your personal data;
2. Request erasure or blocking of any or all collected and processed personal data;
3. Request reasonable access to your personal data;
4. Request correction of outdated and/or inaccurate personal data; and
5. Request indemnification for damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal data considering any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
You may also lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission (NPC). For further details, please refer to NPC's website: https://privacy.gov.ph/mechanics-for-complaints/
For any inquiries, complaints, or privacy concerns you may send an email or contact our Data Protection Officer on the following details below:
Data Protection Officer:
Address: 11th floor Unionbank Centre Manila Condominium Corporation, 208 Dasmarinas St. cor Quintin Paredes, Binondo, Manila
Email address: email@example.com
Contact no: 8247-73-28 or 09662776198