Super8 Mobile App is an online grocery platform that lets you do grocery shopping at the comfort of your home, at work or while on-the-go anytime and anywhere (referred to as the 'Application').
1. Collection of Personal Data
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. The Application collects Personal Data in a 'need to know basis' to be able to perform its purposes. This includes but is not limited to:
3. Contact number
4. Email address
5. Super8 Rewards Card account number
7. Account data (such as bank account and payment details)
8. Usage data
A Survey will also be sent to you via email to gather demographic data and preferences. Super 8 will not collect, use, store, disclose and process these personal information without your consent. Data collected will be kept confidential and anonymous.
Super8 will not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children below 18 years of age. This Application is not intended for their use. As a parent or guardian, please do not allow a minor under your care to submit Personal Data to Super8. Please let us know in case the Personal Data of a minor administered in this Service. Super8 will take necessary measures to remove their data from the system.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
The Personal Data collected from you will be used and processed by Super8, and will be shared and/or transferred to accredited third parties (referred as ”Service Providers”) for the following specified purposes below:
1. To facilitate and maintain your access to the Application or online grocery platform;
2. To process your orders submitted to the platform;
3. To verify the payment you made;
4. To deliver your purchases;
5. To provide customer care and support;
6. To administer and update your Super 8 Rewards Card account with us;
7. To maintain and review your transactions history for strategic planning;
8. To conduct survey or polls for marketing research and analysis to improve our customer service;
9. To notify you by means of call, sms or email for any marketing communication and promotion;
10. To comply with legal obligations; and
11. To perform processing or disclosure necessary that may be required under law or regulations.
3. Responsibility and Rights as Data Subjects
You are responsible for keeping your Personal Data updated and accurate. As a User, you also have the right to:
1. Withdraw your consent in using, disclosing, and/or processing of your personal data;
2. Request erasure or blocking of any or all collected and processed personal data;
3. Request reasonable access to your personal data;
4. Request correction of outdated and/or inaccurate personal data; and
5. Request indemnification for damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of personal data considering any violation of your rights and freedoms as a data subject.
4. Protection and Security of Personal Data
We are committed in protecting the Personal Data that we collect, use, store, disclose and process by implementing reasonable and appropriate security measures adhering to the DPA principles and its IRR.
Collected personal information shall be stored in a secured database. Only authorized personnel and accredited Service Providers shall be allowed to access and process your personal information, with appropriate restrictions and safeguards to ensure confidentiality. Super8 also ensures the implementation of control measures to prevent any security incident or data breach to occur.
5. Retention and Disposal
You consent to Super8 retaining and storing your Personal Data. Rest assured that we will only be using the collected personal information to the extent of its necessity to serve the purposes above-stated.
Super8 will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain your Super8 Mobile App account. Once your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the service or purposes mentioned above, or when Super8 no longer has a legal or business purpose for retaining your Personal Data, it will be deleted/disposed in a secure manner to prevent any further use of it.
The Application collects, uses, processes, discloses, and stores the Personal Data only in the Republic of the Philippines. Your email address, however, will also be sent to a Service Provider outside of the Philippines for purposes only of conducting the Survey, which you may or may not respond to.
7. Changes on our Privacy Notice