Who we are
Super 8 Retail Systems, Inc. operates a chain of grocery retail outlets under the name of Super 8 Grocery Warehouse.
Our privacy commitment
Super 8 entails the importance of your rights as data subjects under the Data Privacy Act in our business endeavors.
We are committed in protecting the personal data that we collect, use and process by implementing reasonable and appropriate security measures adhering to the DPA principles and its IRR.
Personal Information that are Collected
Super 8 collects personal information as listed below to be able to perform its served purpose.
2. Birth Date
3. Place of Birth
4. Home Address
6. Civil Status
7. Contact Numbers
8. Email address
9. Social Media accounts
10. Customer or Business type
11. Business Address
12. Signature specimen
13. Valid Identification cards or licenses
14. Purchases (Transaction details)
15. Inquiries, complaints, comments and suggestions (Email conversation, surveys and others)
16. Certification or Affidavits (Pertinent documents necessary for transfer of points)
Method and Timing of Collection
Collection process is by manual and electronic means. It happens whenever you fill out our Customer Loyalty Program card membership forms, join our raffle and promo activities, avail our delivery service, visit our website, access our mobile application, send email inquiry, answer surveys and/or request correction to your personal data.
Super 8 collects, uses and/or processes personal data for the following specified purposes:
1. To participate and become an official member of our Customer Loyalty Programs
2. To create and maintain an account for reward points or rebates from your purchases
3. To notify you by means of call, sms or email in any discount and privileges exclusively offered
4. To maintain and review your transactions history for marketing research and strategic planning
5. To provide you a better shopping experience by informing you of our products and services
6. To be able to join our raffle and promo activities
7. To address your inquiries/concerns received in email or any other communication means
8. To promote better customer relationship
Storage and Transmission
Collected personal information is stored in a secured database and filed in restricted area at stores and head office. Only authorized personnel of Super8 are allowed to access and process your personal information. We also ensure the implementation of control measures to prevent any security incident or data breach to occur.
Super 8 process and stores the collected personal information only in the Philippines.
Retention and Disposal
Super 8 will only be using the collected personal information at the extent of its necessity to serve its purposes. Personal data are disposed immediately in a secure manner to prevent any further use of it.
Third Parties and Cookies
Super 8 will not share your personal information to any parties for processing without your consent unless governed by applicable laws. Though, we use third party services for our website and mobile application, they are not using any cookies but only non-identifiable web traffic data as listed below:
1. IP address
2. Date and time logs
3. Web browser type
4. Visited pages
Responsibilities and Rights of Data Subjects
You are responsible in keeping your personal information updated. You can request access and/or correction by sending an email with the specific details you wish to update or correct.
For any inquiries or concerns regarding the processing of your personal information and your data privacy rights, you may send an email or contact our DPO on the following details below:
Data Protection Officer
Address: 11th floor Unionbank Centre Manila Condominium Corporation, 208 Dasmarinas St. cor Quintin Paredes, Binondo, Manila
Email address: email@example.com
Contact no: 247-73-28 or 09662776198
Changes on our Privacy Notice
This privacy notice is subject for amendment from time to time whenever applicable. Updated version will be posted in our website and mobile application. You are encouraged to visit them to stay updated.